Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Little Miss Silly, trying to stay up late.

I am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old and 3 year old. Both girls. The older one, Willow, goes to bed at 7:30 sometimes we let her stay up until 8. Today is a 7:30 night because my husband and I both have alot to do. This is my only creative time to paint, blog, make earrings etc. She figures if she can make us laugh then she won't get fussed at for getting out of bed- well she is pretty smart and right. As I am sitting down at my art desk in rolls Willow wearing underwear around her neck and on her head with a deadpan look on her face and says"Look, it's underwear." Of course I crack up and tell her to put it away and go back to bed. 2 minutes later, in rolls Willow with pants on her head and the legs wrapped around her neck like a scarf. This girl is something else!

On another note, I am loving the blog hops! I get to find people that I may not have found and new people can find me as well!! Lovie it! My experience has been very positive so far. Thanks to all the people that have popped in and all the future "popper inners"

Time for house work crap, then the creative fun!!!

Peace, Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment