Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Doing "Nothing" is OK

As I sat down to write this blog, I was going to start with something like- I did not get everything accomplished that I wanted to today. Now, I see myself as a pretty positive person most of the time. Of course I have my pity pot moments but in general I am pretty positive. I decided that I need to focus on the things I did get done not on the things I didn't and I found it to be a pretty big list. It is amazing how if you change your view of things how much better you feel. I think I put way more pressure on myself to "Get things done" than I need. I have been clean and sober for a little over 3 1/2 years. Prior to that I was pretty much wasted for about 20 years. I think this is why I always feel I must do more or get more done. Sometimes I feel as if I need to make up for all that time. I am working on the fact that I don't always have to be "Doing"!!! Relaxing and putzing around the house is just as important as "Doing"
         I would like to know who else feels the need to constantly "do" and why? Are you working on doing "Nothing" is ok?
Peace, Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment