Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bandit Artists

Who could possibly think that these 2 cuties would get into any type of trouble or mischief? Right?

Well, today my little Wren and Willow decided to "create" on their own without Mom's permission! Black paint all over the floor and scatterings of multi colored micro beads and flocking. Arrggg!!!! This was the creation that was made during the raiding of my supplies!
Not too shabby for a 2 and 3 year old with limited time before being discovered. I will also have to say that this piece of work has great texture! My floor is a whole other story!
Still working on getting those stains out! If this is the worst they ever do I am extremely lucky! I should also take this cue as a little hint that I should do some more art projects with them because after all, they just wanted to do what Mommy does!!! I suppose in some warped way I am a bit flattered, but not at all happy about this carpet!!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Following you as well! Can't wait to see your creations!

Post a Comment