Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Slowly Plugging Along

The girls are playing very well with each other in their room so I am blessed to have one moment to blog! I have been working on some new pieces of art! ( I will post progress pictures below) I also found a great deal on a tabletop light cube so that I may take pictures of all the items I have already created in my Artfire store! Being a mommy crafter is challenging. You only have so much time to accomplish many things. My girls always come first so whatever time left over is mine.
Steampunk Debutante

It is a box with a steampunk style to it. I really love working with all those tiny wheels and cogs!
Well, my time is up!!! Hopefully to be back later- until then...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! I have never tried any steampunk arts, but it is on my list to try. :)
Love meeting new crafty people!
Cheers!
Jen
http://cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot

Mika said...

Hi,
Nice blog! I'm following from the
blog hop. I'd love a follow back
at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Mika

Post a Comment