Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Veruca Salt

Lately, the Veruca Salt in me has been making appearences! I am not really digging this!

Veruca Salt

If you don't remember or are not familiar with Veruca Salt, she was a bratty, want it now character in Roald Dahl's book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Of course later popularized by the films. Now I don't scream these wants and demands out loud like an ass but I am screaming them on the inside! I want to finish this project now, I want my blog the way I want it now, I want more time for me NOW!!!!!

Then I just have to take a deep breath and realize that things happen in the time they are supposed to happen. All I can do is what is under my control now. I am not the puppet master and cannot control all that surrounds me and I definately can't pull more time out of the thin air!!!

The Veruca Salt is quieted in me once again...

Does the Veruca Salt ever come out in you? What do you do to quiet her screams?

5 comments:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

Love this..we all have these days and or weeks!
I found you on pink dandy blog hop...
I am now a follower!
http://jackieandtina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stopping by via the Sunday Hop to follow and to say hello.
Come on by and visit :)
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/sunday-hops.html

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

Thanks for the follow, I'm glad to have found your blog. Thanks for sharing!
Non-Typical Mom!

Kristin Aquariann said...

I think there's a little speck of Veruca Salt in all of us! Who doesn't want to be spoiled rotten? ;D

Btw, I hopped here from Pink Dandy Chatter and hope you'll come join my Winter Blog Hop!

TINA said...

hello i am your newest follower! oh, yes i def remember poor veruca, she was a mess. my kids love that movie( the original) and watch it often. hmmm, what do i do to quiet my personal veruca? i blog.cute blog, by the way!
http://divababies.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment