Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What??!!!

So, I have been waiting for these round paper mache boxes to arrive in the mail. I have totally redesigned my crystal soap packaging and it is going to look awesome! I tear open the box and............WHAT?!
The boxes are too small and the other is too large. I had my heart set on round boxes but I may have to broaden my idea to a different shape. Until I get that new shape box in my impatient little hands I guess the Universe is telling me to keep working on my mixed media pics!
This is the soap for which I need the new packaging.



Well, I was going to post the pic I am working on but I seem to be having technical difficulties! So instead of trying to figure that one out now I will actually go work on the pic. I'll post an update later! AAGGHH
Until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment