Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Are There Pigs Flying Outside?

Yesterday we made a family trip to Target. (Pronounced in that fancy french type way- Tarjee- if you know what I mean. LOL) Willow needed a new pair of shoes for school so we were on the hunt for pink, flashing shoes. The closest we could find were these shoes with a disco ball type look. Totally groovy. Why doesn't that come in my size? Just saying...
Any who... We are a family that is kind of last minute on everything. I don't know why. We talk about planning things early but it just never really happens. While we were at Target we decided to look at the Halloween section. In the midst of ghosts, goblins and some costumes that were way too skimpy for kids, (don't even get me started on that one!) I had an epiphany- Why don't we get the costumes now. LOL and we did!!!! I find it extremely funny because it is not even October yet and we are already prepared- there must be pigs flying outside!
On another note- I have started to list my super groovy, awesome smelling soaps with a crystal energy core. I have 2 listed and many more on the way. If you would like to check them out just head on over HERE.

Until next time-





2 comments:

Joanne said...

I am also a last minute kind of person, but lately I have been turning that around and I have to say It feel so much better to do things now instead of waiting.
Blessings, Joanne

Kristin said...

What a great story! I love that you got them early, makes me think about getting on the ball . . . Oh, and I love that French store too ;) xoxo

Post a Comment