Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday Mosaic 10/03

Monday Mosaic time again and when I last checked we were up to 14 people particiating! Pretty Awesome peeps! Basically you make a mosaic of your weekend. If you would like to be a part of this head on over HERE! I always have pictures of skies because I am quite taken by them. I would take pictures of skies all day long if I could make it a living!I spent lots of time with my girls doing silly things, like seeing how many layers of clothes we could put on! I roasted garlic for the first time and used it to make homemad hummus. We did some snail wranglin' because my girls love snails. I also spent every night in my studio dreaming big and making art. What did you do this weekend?


Until Next time- Dream Big!

1 comment:

chelle said...

Looks cool, love your skies, we had a gloomy stormy wknd awesome for popping the link on your blog, the more the merrier :))

Post a Comment