Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Snail Tree

I am not proud to admit that I killed a beautiful Gardenia tree that my husband gave to me. It was attacked by white flies and I was not fast enough on the eradication of them. Just when my porch was starting to come together. The other night I was on the porch and saw the coolest thing, there were snails all over my dead tree. It looked like a tree that grew snails! LOL Here are some pics. Not too good because they are night shots.




Until next time, keep movin'-






2 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm sorry about your tree. Why were there so many snails? I think its so cool the way you see the beauty in these slimy guys...I'm kind of seeing them in a new light!
Blessings, Joanne

Tania B said...

Neat-o! Congratulations! You've been given The Versatile Blogger Award at Horseshoes! You can read more about this here:

http://www.cdnhorseshoes.com/2011/11/horseshoes-was-given-versatile-blogger.html

Post a Comment