Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary

About 6 years ago, I had given up on dating. I was done! Had too many boyfriends that treated me less than what I deserved- and I took it for some reason. I was ready to focus on me- take care of myself. Then it happened. I was singing karaoke- Me and Bobby Mcghee-Janis Joplin. (LMAO) I met my future husband. I was 33 and figured it would never happen and I was willing to accept it and be a strong independent woman. Little did I know that I could be a strong independent woman with the support of a wonderful man! January 20, 5 years ago we were married.


The sky the day of our wedding.

My brothers and Rich and I

It was important that my mom was there. She arranged everything and it could not have been more perfect! I think huge weddings are overrated and are more about the pomp and circumstance than the actual meaning of the ceremony. My family was there and that was the best! Also, nothing could be more awesome than getting married under a 100 year old Magnolia tree!
Until next time- Hope you have or find the love you deserve!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Isn't it amazing how love happens! What a great story.
Blessings, Joanne

Post a Comment