Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Design and Lovin' It!!!

I have had this blog for almost 2 years! I can't believe it! I have not been very consistent with writing but I am working on changing all of that. I think part of the problem was that I did not like my blog, it was ugly and cluttered!  My blog needed a face lift and bad! my friend Polly always has a beautiful amazing blog, so I went to her for help. She totally redesigned it for me and made it easier for visitors to navigate. Now I want to write more! If you need help or a little face lift with your blog- go check her out! This Enchanted Pixie
I also needed a better system to organize my thoughts and ideas and Polly has a great little planner I printed out to help me stay organized. Great blog planner to stay organized!

Until next time-



2 comments:

Joanne said...

OOOO I like the change!
Blessings, Joanne

Unknown said...

Thanks Joanne! Have a great Sunday!

Post a Comment