Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Time Standing Still?

Do you ever feel as if you are in a place where time is at a stand still. That is where I am at right now. I am at a creative stand still! You know where you want to go and where you want to be but feel as if you are just not moving forward. Then I started to look at it from a different perspective. Maybe time is not standing still- all the little pieces I can not see are secretly falling into place. I need to celebrate these times, not just the times where I feel super accomplished. The down times are just as important. Moving full speed ahead all the time is not always the answer. I also think alot of this feeling is based in fear. Fear of success, fear of failure. I really need to enjoy the journey and not attach outcomes to everything. The joy is in the journey.


Until next time, embrace and celebrate!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So true. There are times I sit and the computer or even looking around the home and I have NO ideas whatsoever. It sometimes feels that I will never write again or I have just run out of ideas...then before I know it the ideas start pouring in. Good luck!
Blessings, Joanne

Post a Comment