Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Move it Monday (well, Tuesday!) Part 4

Well, I want to share with you one of my favorite go to recipes from Jaime Eason's Recipies. When I first started "Clean" eating I thought this recipe sounded pretty gross! However, I was willing to try anything so I mixed it up, tried it and was totally, pleasantly surprised! It is low in fat and high in protein and quite yummy. Sometimes to change it up a bit, I use different seasonings to give it a whole new flavor! I even enlisted the help of my little Wrennie to help! She love to get her hands in there and mix it around!

My assistant- Wren


Turkey Meatloaf Muffins

2lbs ground turkey or chicken
3 egg whites
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp dry mustard
2 tsp black pepper
2 tsp chipotle pepper spice (I use blackend season)
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp garlic powder ( 2 cloves minced garlic)
1 small onion finely charged
2 celery stalks finely chopped

Directions-

1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Spray muffin tin with with canola or olive oil
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
4. Roll mixture into balls and place in muffin pan. The balls should be about the size of a racquetball
5. Bake for 40 minutes

Makes 12 muffins

Serving size- 2 muffins for woman
                     4 muffins for man

Calories- 80
Fats- 3 grams
Carbs- 4 grams
Protein- 11 grams

*** Just want to reiterate- this is not my recipe. You can find Jaime Eason and her recipes HERE!

Until next time, bake it, try it, you might just like it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment