Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Move It Monday


I have started on a new path in my life- getting healthy and fit! I decided on Mondays I will be posting updates on my journey. Maybe it might help you all get motivated if you need to make a change in your life!
Let me give you a little back story first. When I was younger I was on a soccer team, gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do. I was always very fit and active. Around age 21 was the last time I really saw any physical activity! LOL When I turned 34 I had my first baby and I gained 90lbs!!! 15 months later I had my second baby and gained 60lbs.
So here I find myself- 39 years old, out of shape and 45lbs over weight!  Time for a serious change!
Next week I will talk about what I am doing to get fit and get healthy!

Until next time- take care of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment