Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A Week of Tests

This week has definitely tested me! Just when I think I am on a roll and am on top of everything- The Universe humbly reminds me who is in control- not me!!! LOL! Willow was very sick with an ear infection and missed 3 days of school. Wren missed these 3 as well because Willow was just too sick to drag around.    Then the night before Willow was going back to school, something went terribly wrong with my back! I think I injured it at the gym and then made it worse working out at home with the sick kids. I can barely walk and the pain is horrible. I have not made it to the gym in a week and this makes me mad!! Another lesson in slowing down and letting things that are out of my control go. I have not been able to work on my art either which makes me mad. LOL Yet another lesson in letting go. Things will return to normal and I know this. So, I am releasing this anger. Willow feels better and I will too- that is what is most important and everything else will fall into place. I was very busy with birds until this happened- check out my desk- it looks kinda scary!!



Until next time, let go and roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment