Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Messy Studio = Stuff Getting Finished!


Hey Y'all! Been very busy making cool stuff, sorting out costumes for the kids and stressing about the messy house yet doing nothing about it! I feel as if I am getting sick to boot! I'm keeping this post short and sweet so I can paint a little then hit the sack early. I'm posting pictures of my "Very Used" studio- ahem- and one of the items that are fully created. The rest are in various stages of finish which I will share as soon as they reach that point.


Yes, the floor is totally covered with papers, scissors, trinkets etc. Oh, and my Ipod- I love to listen to books while I make cool stuff! That table is where I mold and sculpt with my paperclay.


Paints of every color, glues, adhesives, Liquid Pearls- You name it! I actually know where everything is here!


Here is a box of completed ornaments. I am very pleased with how they tuned out. They are made out of Paperclay, which is a very light weight clay, so they are not very heavy at all!!! Decorated and embellished with paint, papers, liquid pearls, Stickles and drum roll please- GLITTER!!!! I will have to say, I am not a snobby creator and will add glitter wherever I see fit. Me love glitter! LOL!

Until next time- sometimes it's ok to rest- give yourself a break!

3 comments:

This Moment said...

Kelly--your ornaments are great and I LOVE glitter. I also love getting a peek into other studios as well--thanks for sharing it.

I totally agree that sometimes you just need to rest. After I finished my minis I felt a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm dropping them off tomorrow afternoon--another good feeling. Hope you feel better soon!

Jill

Unknown said...

Thanks Jill and as you know, I love your minis!!!

willdernhfqoc said...

約炮交友視訊聊天室
啪啪啪視訊聊天室
真人秀場視訊聊天室
美女主播視訊聊天室
meme104視訊聊天室
s383live視訊聊天室
mmbox視訊聊天室
momo520視訊聊天室
奇摩女孩視訊聊天室
俏麗佳人視訊聊天室
台灣一對一視頻聊天室同城午夜一夜情交友網站真人裸聊直播社區性感白絲網襪美女性愛影片
俺去也成人視頻免費在線播放真人聊天視頻聊天室歐美性愛夜夜擼影院打飛專用專用網免費影片
成人午夜色情視頻床友約炮網免費裸聊網站誘惑絲襪性感電影成年人快播影院hilive影片
日本美女免費黃色視頻聊天室免費床友交友網真人視頻裸聊天室日本成人頻道杜蕾斯免費影片
真人裸聊qq號碼在線真人聊天視頻跳舞69美女直播成人三級電影在線觀看伊利影片區

Post a Comment