Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Move it Monday Part 5

I was contemplating what to write today, what can I share about my journey to get fit. I am still so much in the beginning. I officially started September 1st. Within this time I have lost 6lbs and 4% of my body fat. I started at 142 lbs( I am only 5ft tall!) and 36% body fat. I think most of this is due to my clean eating for I don't feel as if I have been pushing myself hard enough at the gym! Time to amp it up for sure!
Today my daughter was very sick so I had to keep both of them home from school. That is when I usually go to the gym. Sometimes life gets in the way of your routine and you just have to work around it if you really want it. After I write this, I am going to the living room and do some crunches, push-ups, and lunges. It is not the workout I would normally do- but it is something!
I guess that  the point of this whole post- life will throw you curve balls- but if you really want something you will find a way to work it!

In other news- I listed one of my birdies in my shop!!! Whoo hoo! More to come! I am surrounded by birds in all states of completion!
New Birdie!

This little guy Is almost finished!

Until next time- it does not matter how slow you move, as long as you are moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment