Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Moving and Shaking Going on Over Here!!

Hey guys! You know when you have been stuck in a bit of a rut and you just know it is time for a change? Well, I am there! It is time for me to change things around a bit and do some reorganizing. I have decided ( with a little helpful prodding from a friend) to build my own website! Have I built a website- no. Do I know how to- no. But now is the time and I am an eager learner and self starter! I want a place for me and Bird in a Tree. Everything in one place, streamlined. I am creating a site that will contain my blog, my shop and all things Bird in a Tree in one place. I am super excited and ready to take this new path. I'm letting you all know that I won't be blogging as much in the meantime. I am aiming to have it up and running by November 1st. This will be a challenge as I am also preparing for an art bazaar Dec 1st. I will let everyone know when my new home is ready. XOXO

Until next time- never stop growing, changing and evolving!


No comments:

Post a Comment